Desde Paizo anuncian la salida de este libro dedicado a describir el Mar Interior, una interesante ampliación que va dando forma al juego.
Personalmente son mis libros preferidos, junto con los compendios de criaturas, y en bastantes ocasiones he parado la compra de un juego porque no tenia un mundo potente detrás.
The World of Pathfinder Revealed!
The new core book for the Pathfinder Campaign Setting is here!
When you’ve been in this industry as long as I have—almost 25 years—you can get a bit jaded about the books that you put out. After working on several hundred products, some of them start to blur together in your mind. But the new Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea World Guide is a different story for this old-timer! Maestro James Jacobs has done an amazing job of updating and expanding the award-winning (and long sold-out) Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting book we released three years ago, adding tons of depth and new utility while fully updating it for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. And our art team helped turn it into what I think is the most beautiful and useful campaign setting book in the history of roleplaying games—and that’s saying a lot. As I read through it, I can’t help but get excited about adventuring in Golarion all over again. Ideas for adventures pop out of eve ry page—I just wish I had enough time to follow through on all of them!
Discover the world of Golarion, the official campaign setting for the smash-hit Pathfinder Roleplaying Game! A time of lost prophecies grips the world, bringing with it an unending maelstrom, a tear in the fabric of reality, a surge of diabolism, and the endless threat of war. Yet all is not lost, for these dark times provide ample opportunity for adventure and heroism.
- Detailed summaries of the player character races native to Golarion, including more than a dozen distinct human ethnicities
- Elaborate gazetteers of more than 40 crumbling empires, expansionist kingdoms, independent city-states, and monster-haunted wildlands of Golarion’s adventure-filled Inner Sea region, with locations perfect for nearly any type of fantasy campaign
- Cultural information and Pathfinder RPG rules covering the 20 core deities of the Inner Sea, plus entries on other gods, demigods, forgotten deities, weird cults, strange philosophies, and more!
- An overview of the Inner Sea’s history, a look at time and space, a discussion of magical artifacts and technological wonders, discussions of important factions and organizations, and hundreds of locations ripe for adventure!
- Tons of new options for player characters, including Inner Sea-themed prestige classes, feats, spells, adventuring gear, and magic items!
- Nine new monsters, including exotic humanoids of the skies and seas, undead and dragons, and an angry demon lord in exile!
- A giant 21″x32″ poster map that reveals the sweeping landscape of the Inner Sea in all its treacherous glory!
If you’re interested in the world of Pathfinder, this is the book you have been waiting for!